UPDATED UNIFORM POLICY AND PRICE LIST COMING SOON
This is considered to be a very important aspect of school life and an indicator of a desire to set high standards. It is expected that children will come to school appropriately dressed. Uniform is compulsory and we are confident that parents/carers want their children to feel part of our community. Wearing school specific clothing helps this process.
Our policy for dress is designed to be:
- appropriate for school activities
- supportable by all concerned – parents, carers, pupils, staff and the academy advisory committee
- encouraging of community spirit and identity
- easily obtainable, maintainable and inexpensive
For a full copy of the Academy’s Uniform Policy click here.
There is a common list for boys and girls, appropriate for both summer and winter wear.
- White buttoned through shirt
- Black trousers or skirt
- Navy blue jumpers with school logo
- School tie
- Black sensible shoes (please note many designs of ‘fashion’ shoes are not suitable for school). Boots are not permitted.
- White socks or black tights for girls
- Black socks for boys
- Hair – no extremes of hairstyle please. The school will respect genuine cultural and religious needs.
- For PE and Games your child will need:
Reception and Year 1 Children:
- A spare pair of pants and socks in a named bag in case of accidents
We highly recommend that your child’s name is clearly marked on all his/her clothes as this helps considerably when articles of clothing are misplaced or left behind in school.
Uniform may be purchased from our online shop using the following link:
Uniform orders will be available to be collected from the school office. Uniform-Price-list-Sept 23
PE Kit can be purchased from Star Sportswear using the following link and will be posted directly to you: