Q: When might my child need to access Remote Learning?
A: (February 2022) Children who have symptoms of COVID-19, or who test positive for COVID-19, should stay at home for at least 5 days. While your child is staying at home, if they are well enough to, they can access our Remote Learning. For further information and guidance about staying at home, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-people-with-covid-19-and-their-contacts/covid-19-people-with-covid-19-and-their-contacts
Q: Where do I find my child’s usernames for these websites?
A: Your child’s usernames and passwords should be in their planners on the Username and Password page. If you cannot log in, please contact the school office – [email protected]
Q: The username and password I was sent doesn’t work. What are the correct details?
A: There are a few things to try:
- Please use our links to access the websites we use; some have Manorside ‘portals’.
- Make sure the username and password are typed correctly, with no spaces and including @ma.pupil.work for Microsoft Office/Teams etc.
- Check if you’ve used the right capital letters. Passwords for Microsoft Office will have both capitals and lower case letters.
- Make sure you have used ‘sign in with another account’ if switching between children using Microsoft Office on one computer.
- If you’re still not sure with Microsoft Office/Teams, watch Mr Douglas’s guide on YouTube.
- If you think you may have the wrong login details, contact the school office – [email protected]
Q: How do I upload my child’s work?
A: Watch this video to help you with uploading work to Purple Mash. Alternatively, you can photograph the work and post it on the Post page of Teams. You can also send your child in with their work when they return to school.