Q: Where do I find my child’s usernames for these websites?
A: Your child’s usernames and passwords have been sent to the email address you have registered with us. Please check your junk.
Q: The username and password I was sent doesn’t work. What are the correct details?
A: There are a few things to try:
- Please use our links to access the websites we use; some have Manorside ‘portals’.
- Make sure the username and password are typed correctly, with no spaces and including @ma.pupil.work for Microsoft Office/Teams etc.
- Check if you’ve used the right capital letters. Passwords for Microsoft Office will have both capitals and lower case letters.
- Make sure you have used ‘sign in with another account’ if switching between children using Microsoft Office on one computer.
- If you’re still not sure with Microsoft Office/Teams, watch Mr Douglas’s guide on YouTube.
Q: How do I upload my child’s work?
A: Find a video to help you here: Manorside ‘How to’ guides on YouTube
Q: We can’t access the video on my child’s assignment. How do I fix this?
A: If you clicked the video link and then got a message saying ‘Sharepoint refused to connect’, press F5 on your keyboard or ‘Refresh’ your browser. For some reason it works second time, but not first. You can also find the videos saved in the ‘Files’ area, under ‘Class Materials’ and can download or play them there.